Maplestory 2 Introduces Archetypes

Share your modifications or have technical discussions about the Rigidbot

Maplestory 2 Introduces Archetypes

Postby Sletrry » 12 Dec 2018, 03:21

With this personality slot im having some trouble with Maplestory 2 Mesos I should make next to boost my mains damage and overall a choice.

All classes I have made so far: AB, Xenon, Kanna, Lumi, BT, DA, Merc, Shade, and Phantom.I honostly do not care about my shade they're not my style hes just at par 100 just for s rank card. So when taking these. If removing my colour would help for a link maplestory2 skill do understand that this will eliminate my deck so when replacing do take this into consideration.

More to note I do not intend on maining these characters I like my AB strategy to continue this for quite a long time and after I move from it, it'll be my Ghost or kanna therefore I really don't care what I make.I have believed about the DS the % maplestory2 boss harm is nice that the card impact isnt that amazing but meh who cares.

I have also thought about building a cygnus... I do not have one so if I do thats 24 ATT raise the question would be which one? The thunder breaker looks most promising with all the card effect providing bonus damage per level (unless I am missunderstanding the card effect) he is also a pirate that would mean I could replace my shade with him thus giving me back the 6% PDR.

The link maplestory2 skill however is amazing. If I had all 5 to create then would not be bad but I think that a lone cygnus connection is bad ( I might be wrong im a noob here).That is all I have to donate to the I am not that smart in such aspects and wouldn't know what could be better so im asking the experienced players for their aid. I'd very much love it thanks!

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Return to Modifications & Technical