How To Get Local Clients?

General Discussion about the Rigidbot Printer

How To Get Local Clients?

Postby HinaEni » 08 Dec 2018, 08:07

Hi, My name is Hina Eni. I am a web designer doing work in this field from last year. As we all know that there is a high competitor on freelancing platforms who have a good profile as well as review. They are easily hired due to which beginner has trouble to find a client. I can deliver a quality website designing services but due there is no client to hire me. I need some clients, for that if someone has an idea to get local clients then please share. I have seen that peoples are earning a good amount by working on local projects so, please help me in this era. I will be very thankful to you.
HinaEni

Re: How To Get Local Clients?

Postby ElizaLangley » 10 Dec 2018, 19:05

This is a question that very beginner asking on a different forum and social media there is a lot of platforms where you can get local and international both fiver, up work, and freelancer where you can get local clients easily When I start writing a blog the first order I get from fiver and now I am a professional Writer I have my own called here is my blog you can check it out.
https://www.retrocube.com/blog/apple-re ... d-updates/
ElizaLangley

Re: How To Get Local Clients?

Postby JacobOram » 24 Dec 2018, 07:44

As a career counsellor, I did work for 3 years and also give online career guidance to students to help them. The question you have done from us is a very simple to answer that you have eligibility to pitch the client and have knowledge that where we need to compromise with clients. if you have these skills then it is nothing for you. Also, there are many social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are also doing help to get a client.
JacobOram

Return to Discussion