Maplestory 2 Mesos Is As Amazing As Ever

General Discussion about the Rigidbot Printer

Maplestory 2 Mesos Is As Amazing As Ever

Postby Sletrry » 09 Oct 2018, 03:28

I think it's really cool we could find out both herbalism and mining on the exact same character. Wonderful work.I want to indicate some upgrades I think are required from spending quite a lot of cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos working on leveling up my careers here are a couple of ideas in my experiences up to now.

Transform potions/recipes. Any chance of getting more monsters additional? I really enjoy making them and that I really do sell them at my store fairly affordable for others to enjoy. But I noticed some critters that I can make, do not currently exist in the sport (such as Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)) . I personally would like to see more Boss"Special" ones added in like Pink Bean and a wider variety of monsters. Plus it's more fun to search monsters around my degree to get the drops needed to make the potions.

Accessory Crafting, I'm currently level 12. Why is it that we still need Gallant emblems? They're impossible to locate yet I still need them to make maplestory2 items. Can we increase drop rates or remove the need for these all together and replace with a different jewel or plate? Level 130 shoulders look cool to try to create, yet I can't obtain the recipe? By doing some research it seems like those were only available as a mysterious recipe in the now defunct PVP. Since I managed to get to level 12 on my crafter, it would have be wonderful to automatically learn these recipes.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html
Sletrry

Return to Discussion