As you can see, Flixya has it pretty well covered, much mor

General Discussion about the Rigidbot Printer

As you can see, Flixya has it pretty well covered, much mor

Postby uhuiyfdff » 20 Nov 2017, 03:02

Flixya 2.0 is a relaunch of a very popular social networking, online video sharing, blogging, photo hosting and blogging community. This version is bigger and better. Flixya's motto is simply "share everything", right down to the rail accessories fastener revenue which they give back 100% of to you. (You do need to sign up for your own account for the revenue sharing).

According to Flixya, (paraphrasing) they are the only online social network that pays you 100% ad revenue and their easy to use publishing and one-click media distribution tools, drive traffic to your videos, blogs and photos and enable you to earn residual income from each piece of content that you contribute.

Do I Have To Pay To Use Flixya?

Nothing at all, it's free.

Revenue Sharing, What's That?

At Flixya, the users are allowed to keep 100% of the ad revenue generated by the Adsense(tm) ads that are placed on the pages with their photos, blog, and videos on them. Flixya's program is powered by Google Adsense(tm) and does require you to sign up for during registration, or in the ad settings automotive fasteners manufacturers page visible when the user is logged in.

How Do I Collect This Ad Revenue?

Simple, You are paid whenever someone visiting your pages clicks on one of Google's Adsense(tm) advertisements.

How Do I Share Videos?

Flixya allows you to upload or share your videos from Google Video, YouTube, Daily Motion, and other popular online video sharing sites. They've recently released Flixya Video Publisher 2.0a for FireFox. This add-on is a great tool for transferring your videos from YouTube, Metacafe, Revver, Livevideo, Bolt, Veoh, Google Video, Daily Motion and Break. Using this tool can become highly addictive. Popular videos can also be voted up or down and appear on the homepage based on this voting.

Share Your Photos For Free?

Flixya- as one of the best online photo sharing sites, will let you share your photos with your family, and friends, and also offers unlimited ebay auction image hosting.

Personal Profile

At Flixya, they let you create your own personal profile and you can link to and share your friends, personal interests, photos, videos, and blog posts.

What About Blogging?

Yep, you are allowed to create your own blog. A blog is short for "weblog" and it's a type of personal chronological or online diary of your personal thoughts. Usually these are added to daily by you and they reflect your personality. They let you make your own blogs where you can add content and promote yourself or something else and you get to keep 100% of the money that comes from the ads surrounding your blogs.

Do They Have Social Bookmarking?

As you can see, Flixya has it pretty well covered, much more than I can write about here.

There is much more to do at Flixya than I can cover here.
uhuiyfdff

Return to Discussion