Morata: I will never back to Real Madrid

General Discussion about the Rigidbot Printer

Morata: I will never back to Real Madrid

Postby fifa17coins » 20 Jul 2017, 01:59

In the United States flew to London before receiving medical examination, Mora Tat accepted the "Aspen newspaper" reporter's interview. Mora La made it clear that he would not once again return to Bernabeu to join Real Madrid. At the same time Mora Tata hinted that Conti Zidane was more trusting him. www.fifacoinszone.net In the hands of Zidane, Mora tower even scoring rate and then high, but also always give Benzema when the bench.
"For me, this is a very strange summer, there have been too many things. God bless, I will join a year has been wanted to my club, want and I have been in dialogue with the coach, I am very happy to leave Real Madrid to make me feel sorry, but I hope to go well in Chelsea. "Morata said," I want to play in Chelsea starting, if not, then I will not move.
Mora has been in Juventus two years after the return to Real Madrid, the future he will join Real Madrid again? Moratta gives a negative answer: "The third effect of Real Madrid is too difficult ... ... now I do not think about this, I just want to arrive in London as soon as possible through physical examination, and then put on a new jersey.I am the second stage of Real Madrid Career is not disappointed, I got four championship trophies, including my second Champions League in Real Madrid.
Moratta then talked about Conti: "I want to join the team, their coach more trust me, it is a good thing for me." Compared to has been defined as a substitute center Zinedine Zidane, www.fifacoinszone.net Mo Lata is clearly more appreciative Conti. But Moratta denied that he had a poor relationship with Zizu: "I told him when the farewell, I thanked him for everything he had done and blessed him this season.
Mora has on behalf of Juventus in the Champions League semi-final break out of Real Madrid, if the future encounter Real Madrid will be what the situation? "That 's good, www.fifacoinszone.net because that means we're going very far in the Champions League, but I do not want that, and I just want to go to London.
fifa17coins

Return to Discussion