There are 3 Distinct things going on mmotank

Talk about anything!

There are 3 Distinct things going on mmotank

Postby 4Rsercom » 13 Aug 2018, 08:43

"In fairness, there are three different things happening. You have companies like mine which Fortnite materials encourage cross-play and enable cross-play. You have a developer and articles owner that needs cross-play and can be encouraging cross-play, then you have the other platform holders and exactly what it is that they do. And when it comes to additional system holders, as far because you have influence on additional platform holders, I don't. And that's a choice that each of them are creating, and a few are encouraging cross-play and some are not."

It finally gave BBC an announcement about the matter . If this is not a we hear you and do not care reply then I'm not sure what is.

Sony went on to note that it has 80 million active users. That differs from the 73 million games Variety claimed were in the last month. Both numbers could be true--lots of families have more than 1 user on a console, and the two amounts are still more than double the consoles Microsoft has sold.

All the users Sony has way that it doesn't even need to give a shit what Microsoft or Nintendo believes. It is the biggest kid in the playground by a wide margin. And as the announcement to the BBC went on to note that Sony offers"Fortnite Facebook cross-play service with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android apparatus"

It might not play nice with it's direct competitors, but it has no trouble playing fine with Apple, Windows, and Android--most of which have much, much, much larger userbases compared to Sony's PS4 games console.
4Rsercom

Return to Off-Topic