Retoring outlook.pst from file history issue

Talk about anything!

Retoring outlook.pst from file history issue

Postby williamhawk » 06 Nov 2017, 10:36

I use Windows 10 File History to back up my data, which includes my outlook.pst.

Normally, people restore from file history a file that WAS backed up in the past.

My system crashed and I have to restore from an 1 month old Macrium mirror image. After I restored the system, my outlook's mail and schedule was not up to date, so I want to restore the more current information from file history.

I can't figure out how to do it. I even tried deleting all the files in the outlook directory to import it new. It said I don't have permission to do that. I went in to change the security to give myself all the full right and still won't do it.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.computerforum.com/threads/r ... ue.240808/

Advertising Campaign
williamhawk

Re: Retoring outlook.pst from file history issue

Postby abrahamlincoln » 13 Sep 2018, 08:38

Hotmail is the second most used emailing service behind Google’s Gmail, with more than half a billion users worldwide. If you just get started to Hotmail, click hotmail login to create new account.
abrahamlincoln

Re: Retoring outlook.pst from file history issue

Postby LennieSchimmel » 13 Nov 2018, 10:21

This article is helping for those parents who are very strict to their kids for study and not allow them to spend time on widnwos. The assignment writing service uk provides help to learn in an enjoyable method. Logical games and math games are helping students to improve their thinking skills.
LennieSchimmel

Return to Off-Topic